This Site Was Built With You In Mind!
by Eddie Carrara
Every day my YouTube viewers ask me car problem diagnosis questions. I like to answer all questions, and sometimes they are easy to diagnose. On occasion, I find it's difficult to diagnose something I can't see or hear. So I have an idea to create this page where we discuss, visualize, and listen to various car problems.
I wish I had the capabilities to have you upload a video directly from your phone, tablet, or computer, but not yet, I'm still working on this.
To upload a video, you'll need to send it to me in a link from a social media site like Google, YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram.
I will also use your videos and pictures to create a new page right here on my website. If you love to write, and you have a great story to tell about your car problem, type your story.
Some information that would help me diagnose the problem and create a great web page would be to describe;
1. When does the problem occur?
2. At what speed does it happen?
3. Is the vehicle parked or moving when it happens?
4. Is the engine at idle or off when this happens?
5. Are you driving, accelerating, and turning when it happens?
6. Are you accelerating, braking, or coasting when it happens?
7. Is the vehicle hot or cold when it happens?
Once I have an answer to your vehicle's problem, I will leave a comment on my findings, and you will be notified by email when I'm done.
A picture or video tells a thousand words, so upload your video link and pictures below and describe in detail what your car problem is.